Terms and Conditions
Access of www.taxguruedu.com including online Course, Books, Study Material and pen drive course within India is provided by the organisation under the name Taxguru Education LLP on the following Terms and Conditions.
By accessing our website, you (‘Subscriber’ or ‘Student’) agree to be bound by the mentioned Terms and Conditions, which is effected immediately on your first use of the Service (Registration as trial class or registration as permanent enrolment). If you do not agree to be bound by all of the given Terms and Conditions, we requestyou not to access the services provided by the organisation.
1. Use of the Service
1. You agree to use the given Service only for lawful purposes. You are not allowed to use the Service or any part of it for commercial purposes.
3. Practice Sessions provided to you after permanent enrolment in courses is the property of Taxguru Education LLP.
2. Variation in the Terms & Conditions
1. Taxguru Education LLP may allowed to revise these terms & conditions from time to time.
2. Taxguru Education LLP Preserve its right to make changes in these Terms and Conditions from time to time and it’s the responsibility of the user (Students or Subscriber) to check these Terms and Conditions regularly.
3. Registrationin Online Courses
2. The details provided by you during registration should be correct and complete.
3. Any changes in personal data should be communicated instantly with us.
4. Keep your user name and password confidential.
5. Taxguru Education LLP reserves the right to close accounts if it is found that any user is using proxy IPs (Internet Protocol addresses) to disrupt any of our services in any way.
4. Intellectual Property and Trademark
1. All Intellectual Property Rights in the Online Course Materials and pen drives made by trainers are, and remain, the intellectual property of Taxguru Education LLP or its licensors, whether adapted, written for or customized for the Client or not.
2. In consideration of the Fees paid by you, we allow you to access a limited, non- transferable, non-exclusive license to use the online Course Materials and the pen drive courses in respect of the our Course for the sole purpose of completing the enrolled account.
5. Usage of the Services
1. Our website may be occasionally restricted to allow the services as a consequence of repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new services. We will make sure that the services are restored as soon as possible.
2. You are allowed online access to the Website, the Services, the Content and Courseware and permitted to download, save, or print the Content and Courseware solely for the Restricted Purpose.
3. You are not permitted to reproduce, distribute, sub-license, broadcast, disseminate or develop derivative works of the Content and Courseware, or any part thereof, in any means, for any purpose other than the Restricted Purpose, without our prior written consent.
6. Termination of Services
1. This Agreement will become effective upon your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement and will remain in effect till you maintain a current, fully paid up online Participant Account, or until terminated by us, whichever is earlier.
1. We are permitted to suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under the mentioned Terms and Conditions.
2. You can cancel your registration at any time by informing us through written consent.
3. The suspension or cancellation of your registration to use the Service shall not affect either party’s statutory rights or liabilities.
7. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
1. Content and Courseware provided to you is based on artificial business transaction and bears no relation with any existing business organisation. The Vouchers, Receipts, and all other documents are artificial and provided to you only for educational purposes.
2. The disclaimer of liability contained in this clause applies to all kind of damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption or transmission of computer virus, communication line failure, theft or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of records or any other data, whether for breach of contract, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
3. You agree that our liability of our affiliates, directors, employees, agents and licensors, if any, arising out of any kind of legal claim (whether in contract or otherwise) in any way connected with the Services or the Content and Courseware shall not exceed the fee you paid to us for the particular online or pen drive courses.
8. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
1. The mentioned Terms and Conditions will be subject to the Laws of India. We are bound to solve any disagreements efficiently on the priority basis. If you are not satisfied with the way we deal with any disagreement and you are required to take court proceedings, you must do so within the Mumbai Courts only. All legal issues will be faced in Mumbai Courts.
9. Entire Agreement
1. If any of the mentioned Terms and Conditions are determined to be illegal or invalid by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these are intended to be effective, then within the governing laws and jurisdiction in which that term is illegal or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall sustain and continue to be binding and enforceable.
2. You are not permitted to transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions to any other person. However, we are allowed to transfer our rights under the given Terms and Conditions to another business where we reasonably ensure that your rights will not be affected.
3. The Service is owned and managed by Taxguru Education LLP.
Taxguru Education LLP and GST Professionals are mutually connected. For any queries, you are free to contact us through our contact number +91 8899117701 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.