Online Course Material
Get Best Online Course Material
Free access to interactive Query resolution forum.
Online Test for greater clearity
Online Certificate after the successful clearance of Exam.
Special Features of Our Short-Term Courses
- The Online course will go with the live streaming to give you the updated law with real class experience.
- Detailed study to let you become an Expert in the field.
- Study in the comfort and privacy of your home.
- Certificate by Taxguru Edu after successful completion.
- Live Query resolution through free access to the interactive Query resolution forum.
- Reading Material Shall be provided in E-Form
- Batch on Weekends i.e Saturday and Sunday.
- Recording shall be provided for each session for a limited period.
Who can attend Short-Term Course?
- Finance professionals like CA/CS/CMA/Lawyers who deal in taxation to meet their professional needs.
- SMEs, Traders, Tax Officials, Finance and Accounts Officers,
- Professionals who want to shift from finance to Taxation domain.
- GST Practitioners and Income Tax Practitioners.
- Individuals/beginners seeking career opportunities in the taxation domain.
GST Compliance Course Detail
- Applying for New Registration
- Regular dealer
- Composition dealer
- Amendment in core fields of Registration
- Amendment in non-core fields of Registration
- Applying for cancellation of Registration
- Application to opt & to withdraw from the composition levy scheme.
- How to downloadand view Certificates
- Applying for New Registration
- Varies Applications
- Refund Application
- Application for LUT
- How to file GST Returns
- TDS and TCS
- GSTR-9C/Reconciliation statement
- How to opt Quarterly return Monthly Payment Scheme (QRMP).
- Reconciliation with GSTR-2A & GSTR-2B, Books and 3B
- How to create E-invoice
- E-Way Bill
- How to create E-Way Bill.
- Application for unblocking of E-way Bill.
- How to submit response to notices issued by the department
- Create challans
- Saved Challans
- Challans History
- Intimation of Voluntary Payment- DRC-03
- Application for Deferred payment/ payment in instalments
- How to download ledgers-
- Cash Ledgers
- Credit Ledgers
- Liability ledgers
- 10. How to search a registered dealer on GST portal & what information should be looked upon before dealing with the party.
- Miscellaneous Issues
Advanced Excel Course Detail
- Filling & Formatting: Excel has the ability to auto-fill cells and add special formatting to cell batches more easily than ever. We will learn the shortcut keys and pay attention to Excel’s new automation features to accelerate our work rate in the platform immensely.
- Collection & Verification of Business data: Businesses often employ multiple systems (i.e., CRM, inventory) each with its own database and logs. All of which can be exported into Excel for easy access. The program can also be used to clean up data, by removing incomplete or duplicate entries; eliminating such data from the beginning is necessary as it can impact later analysis and reporting.
- Data Analysis: So you’ve been dumped with a giant pile of data and charged with drawing insights from it. Not to worry as Excel can also help you manage and synthesize clear communicable results from it. One of the best features to do this is called Pivot Tables. They allow users to consolidate and focus on certain segments of data from a large data set, creating concise snapshots that can be used as an interactive summary report. By applying filters or swapping out data segments, the table can be effortlessly changed to display desired data fields.
- Reporting + Visualizations: Data from both raw data sets and Pivot tables can even be used create charts and graphs. Which can be used for formal reports, presentations, or aid in one’s data analysis. As they can provide another perspective on trends and performance. Visual reporting can be used in all sectors of business. For instance, marketing teams can use a column chart to report the efficacy of an ad campaign over time and compare it to previous campaigns.
- Inventory Tracking: Tracking inventory can be a headache. Fortunately, Excel can help to keep employees, business owners, or even individuals organized and on top of their inventory—before any major problems crop up.
- Calenders& Schedules: For Chartered Accountants, multiple deadlines are there every month. With the help of Excel, they need not worry about the deadlines approaching. Excel can help in determining the deadlines based on their priorities.
- Automation of Financials from Tally Preparation of balance sheets, profit & loss, month wise analysis, quarterly analysis for the management directly through the tally reports with the help of excel.
- Balance Sheet Consolidations: Consolidation of Multiple Balance sheets for various branches of a unit. Excel makes it easy to update the consolidated the balance sheet just with a few clicks.
- ERP implementations. Shifting data from one software to another, how excel helps in managing the data and making it readable for the new software and how it makes it easy to work on the new software from the very first day.
- Calculation of interest, depreciation, penalty, taxes With the help of date and time functions, these values can be calculated just with the help of inputs. Excel helps in the same with the understanding of the concept of date and time as numerical figures
- Reporting to the management: Huge Data makes no sense to the top management. Excel helps in drafting the reports in such a concise manner that the management is able to derive the financial health of the company from a single page report.
- Assistance in Bank Audits: Determining which accounts have to be selected as samples depending upon the grey areas highlighted by Excel utility. With the help of Excel one can easily determine the accounts where the problem persists such as late payment of interest, non-payment of EMIs, Non-renewal of accounts etc.
- Filling of GST Returns: With the help of Excel, the data dump from the financial softwares of the client can be processed in such a manner that the GSTR-3B summary can be prepared automatically thereby resulting in saving the time involved in processing of returns.
- Sparkline Charts: A chart line is a feature that allows you to embed charts inside cells, greatly improving your ability to consolidate large amounts of information into a single spreadsheet.
- Making charts visually appealing
Excel Charts has many features for not only creating reports but also making them look attractive to readers.
- Time Series Charts
- Scatter plotting
- Trend Line
- Sharing data with teammates or clients depending on the user rights to be given to the audience.
- Creating forms for specific data entry from the audience/ clients.
- Use of special functions such as Conditional Formatting, Paste Special, Advance Sorting, Text to Columns, Advance Filters, etc.
FAQ - Self-Learning Certification Course
About TaxGuru Edu
Online Courses | Online E-Book | Center of Learning
TaxGuru Edu is an education platform by TaxGuru focusing on Taxation, Accounting, Finance, Audit and Corporate Law. TaxGuru Edu Provides practical learning through full length courses delivered by eminent professionals through Online and Center Learning across India.
The very fact that a large number of C.A., C.S., ICWA, Finance Professionals, Tax Professionals and other Account professionals depends on TaxGuru Edu for their overall practical development speaks volumes about the authenticity, trust and reach of the services of TaxGuru Edu