Online Course Material
(Recorded Video Lectures)
Get Best Online Course Material
Free access to interactive Query resolution forum.
Online Test for greater clearity
Online Certificate after the successful clearance of Exam.
Special Features of Self Learning Course
- Self-Learning Course is the recorded version of our latest Online Professional Development Courses to give you the real class experience and clear maximum doubts.
- Detailed study to let you become a taxation Expert.
- Study in the comfort and privacy of your home.
- Certificate by TaxguruEdu after successful completion of course.
- Live Query resolution through free access to the interactive Query resolution forum.
- Course Material in E-Form.
- Access to the course valid for 3 Months each
- Detailed Courses.
Who can attend Self Learning Certification Course?
- Finance professionals like CA/CS/CMA/Lawyers who deal in taxation to meet their professional need.
- Business Heads, Business Owners, CEO, CFO, Finance Directors, Tax Directors, Analysts, Department Heads and Project Heads
- SMEs, Traders, Tax Officials, Finance and Accounts Officers,
- Professionals who want to shift from finance to Taxation domain.
- GST Practitioners and Income Tax Practitioners.
- Individuals/beginners seeking career opportunity in the taxation domain.
Self-Learning Certification Course on GST Detail
Course Coverage for GST
1) Constitutional Aspects, Basic Concepts of GST, Taxes Subsumed in GST, GST Illustrations
2) Concept of Central Sales Tax (CST), Compensation Cess, Valuation, Marginal Scheme
3) GST Set Off Rules (Sec 49 & 49A, Rule 88A), GST Amendment Act, GSTR 2A Reco with GSTR 3B, ITC @ 120%/110%/105%. of GSTR 2A or GSTR 2B
4) Form GSTR – 3B, GSTR – 1, GST Return Filing Procedure
5) Taxable/Exempt/Non Taxable/Zero Rated/Non GST Supply, Exemptions and Rate for Goods & Services, Schedule 3
6) Registration (Sec 22), Aggregate Turnover
7) Input Tax Credit, Conditions for taking ITC, Time limit for ITC, Negative List of Tax Credit
8) Definitions of Capital Goods, Inputs and Input Services, Types of Invoices, Time of Supply, GST on Advances, Time of supply for Builder, Continuous Supply of Services, Non-payment within 180 days
9) Input Tax Credit Reversal on Exempt and Taxable Supply, Proportionate Reversal of ITC and Formula, ITC in case of Sale of Business, etc
10) Zero Rated Supply, Export, Options under Zero Rated Supply
11) Refund of ITC and Formula, Refund Mechanism and complete procedure
12) Fake Invoice Menace and consequent amendment by Finance Bill 21
13) Supply to SEZ, Deemed Export
14) Inverted Duty Structure
15) Reverse Charge Mechanism, Section 9(3) and 9(4), Goods Transport Agency (GTA), Rent-a-cab, Self-invoicing
16) Audit and Annual Return
17) Transitional Issues
18) Interest, Assessment, Appeals, Demand & Recovery, Advance Ruling, Penalty, Search seizure, etc
19) Levy & Collection, Definition of Supply, Definition of Goods and Services, Schedule 1 (Related and Distinct person)
20) Valuation provisions, Valuation in Pure Agent and Reimbursements, Free supply of goods and services, Stock Transfer, Valuation Rules
21) Composite and Mixed Supply, Place of Supply, Bill to – Ship to, Composition Scheme, Anti Profiteering, Input Service Distributor (ISD), Cross Charge, Job Worker, TDS and TCS
Self-Learning Certification Course on Income Tax Detail
Course coverage for Income Tax
1. Tax planning for salaried individuals, businessman, capital gains, succession planning with minimum taxes, Taxation of Gifts, Cash Transactions, etc
2. Definition of Income and principles thereof, Capital vs Revenue receipts and expenditure, Diversion of income by overriding title, Taxability – who earned and who received
3. Is Income-tax Department Faceless? Discussion in perspective of assessee’s rights and responsibilities.
4. Income from House Property & relevant provisions of Clubbing of Income
5. Filing of ITR Forms along with precautions to minimize CASS Scrutiny Selection
6. Advance Tax
7. TDS and its Compliances. TDS by business man and non-businessman
8. Real Estate related provisions. Section 50C, 43CA, 269SS, 269T, Interest vs Cost of Acquisition, Section 54 & 54F – exemption on investment
9. NR Taxation/International Taxation/ Taxability of Cross Border Transactions, Section 9 & 195, TRC, Form 15CA & 15CB, Section 90 & 91, DTAA – UN Model read with MLI, Concept of PE
10. Transactions where not quoting PAN may invite enquiry
11. Types of assessment with special focus on scrutiny assessment and income escaping assessment along with Safeguards, Drafting skills, Powers and procedure thereof
12. Interest and penalty provisions under Income-tax Law
13. Assessment and Appeals – Rights and Procedure
14. How to create database of judgements
15. Tax planning, Tax avoidance
16. Maintenance of documents under Income Tax and period thereof
17. Scrutiny by self before scrutiny by Income-tax Department
18. Handling Faceless Assessments and Limiting Taxation Disputes
19. Income tax Health Check-up Techniques
20. Finance Act, 2021
Self-Learning Certification Course on Customs Incl Export and Import Detail
Batch covers detailed analysis of Major Aspects of Import and Export law with special focus on
1) Overview of International Trade; What – Where &Why &How to Start Export – Import Business, How to Identify Business Opportunities & Contact Overseas Customers; Trade Associations, Federations & Chambers; Product X Market Selection; Online Marketing – Identifying Buyers, Overview of FTP, Export Promotion Councils (EPC)& their Role in Export Promotion
2) An Introduction to Customs Act, 1962 - Customs Valuation, Import - Export Restrictions, Prohibitions Under Customs Law, Customs Tariffs & Duties, SEZ / FTWZ / EOU &Customs Bonded Warehousing, Manufacture and Other Operations in Customs Warehouse, Anti-Dumping Duty; Safeguard Duty; Anti-Subsidy Duty
3) Treatment of Exports & Import under GST, Export Without Payment of Tax under LUT, Export with Payment of IGST, Export Refunds, ITC Refund / IGST Refund, Other Provisions of GST Related to Export & Import
4) Export Order – Fulfilment, Export- Import Procedures & Documentation, Indian Customs – EDI System: ICES &ICEGATE, Self-Assessment &Risk Management System (RMS), Container Stuffing & Sealing : RFID, e-Sanchit & Customs Faceless Clearances, Import Duty Calculation - Other Formalities, International Logistics, 3 PL & 4 PL; INCOTERMS; Multimodal Transport; IMO Provisions, Port & Shipping Formalities;
5) Foreign Trade Policy & Handbook of Procedures, ITC (HS), Concept of Digital Signature and e-filing in DGFT, Export Promotion Schemes MEIS, Adv. Authorization, EPCG – Duty Drawback, Export Obligation Fulfilment - EODC
6) Service Exports & Imports, Export Refund for Service Export, Free Trade Agreements – FTAs, Tariff & Non-Tariff Barriers, New Rules of Origin- CAROTAR 2020
7) Merchant Exports, Third Country Exports, High Seas Exports, Deemed Exports, How to Send Samples, Import & Re-export of Rejected Goods, Project Imports
8) RBI – FEMA, Export Payment Methods –Documentary Collection & Letter of Credit, Export Payment Methods - Risks : L/C Check List, Export Finance: Pre & Post Export, Banking Formalities- Realization of Export Proceeds
9) Export Costing – Pricing, Negotiating & Drafting International Contracts, Risks in International Market; Country – Currency – Customer Risks, Understanding Importing Country Regulations, Mitigating Risks, Customer Credential Verification – DnB & Bank Verifications, Insurance & ECGC Cover & Others Means;
10) Export & Import Miscellaneous Provisions & Regulations, Trade Fairs & Exhibitions, WTO / WB / ICC / WCO etc, Tips for Export & Import, Case Laws & Case Studies
GST Compliance Self Learning Course Detail
- Applying for New Registration
- a) Regular dealer
- b) Composition dealer
- Amendment in core fields of Registration
- Amendment in non-core fields of Registration
- Applying for cancellation of Registration
- Application to opt & to withdraw from the composition levy scheme.
- How to downloadand view Certificates
- Applying for New Registration
- Varies Applications
- Refund Application
- Application for LUT
- How to file GST Returns
- TDS and TCS
- GSTR-9C/Reconciliation statement
- How to opt Quarterly return Monthly Payment Scheme (QRMP).
- Reconciliation with GSTR-2A & GSTR-2B, Books and 3B
- How to create E-invoice
- E-Way Bill
- How to create E-Way Bill.
- Application for unblocking of E-way Bill.
- How to submit response to notices issued by the department
- Create challans
- Saved Challans
- Challans History
- Intimation of Voluntary Payment- DRC-03
- Application for Deferred payment/ payment in instalments
- How to download ledgers-
- Cash Ledgers
- Credit Ledgers
- Liability ledgers
- 10. How to search a registered dealer on GST portal & what information should be looked upon before dealing with the party.
Advanced Excel Self Learning Detail
- Filling & Formatting: Excel has the ability to auto-fill cells and add special formatting to cell batches more easily than ever. We will learn the shortcut keys and pay attention to Excel’s new automation features to accelerate our work rate in the platform immensely.
- Collection & Verification of Business data: Businesses often employ multiple systems (i.e., CRM, inventory) each with its own database and logs. All of which can be exported into Excel for easy access. The program can also be used to clean up data, by removing incomplete or duplicate entries; eliminating such data from the beginning is necessary as it can impact later analysis and reporting.
- Data Analysis: So you’ve been dumped with a giant pile of data and charged with drawing insights from it. Not to worry as Excel can also help you manage and synthesize clear communicable results from it. One of the best features to do this is called Pivot Tables. They allow users to consolidate and focus on certain segments of data from a large data set, creating concise snapshots that can be used as an interactive summary report. By applying filters or swapping out data segments, the table can be effortlessly changed to display desired data fields.
- Reporting + Visualizations: Data from both raw data sets and Pivot tables can even be used create charts and graphs. Which can be used for formal reports, presentations, or aid in one’s data analysis. As they can provide another perspective on trends and performance. Visual reporting can be used in all sectors of business. For instance, marketing teams can use a column chart to report the efficacy of an ad campaign over time and compare it to previous campaigns.
- Inventory Tracking: Tracking inventory can be a headache. Fortunately, Excel can help to keep employees, business owners, or even individuals organized and on top of their inventory—before any major problems crop up.
- Calenders& Schedules: For Chartered Accountants, multiple deadlines are there every month. With the help of Excel, they need not worry about the deadlines approaching. Excel can help in determining the deadlines based on their priorities.
- Automation of Financials from Tally Preparation of balance sheets, profit & loss, month wise analysis, quarterly analysis for the management directly through the tally reports with the help of excel.
- Balance Sheet Consolidations: Consolidation of Multiple Balance sheets for various branches of a unit. Excel makes it easy to update the consolidated the balance sheet just with a few clicks.
- ERP implementations. Shifting data from one software to another, how excel helps in managing the data and making it readable for the new software and how it makes it easy to work on the new software from the very first day.
- Calculation of interest, depreciation, penalty, taxes With the help of date and time functions, these values can be calculated just with the help of inputs. Excel helps in the same with the understanding of the concept of date and time as numerical figures
- Reporting to the management: Huge Data makes no sense to the top management. Excel helps in drafting the reports in such a concise manner that the management is able to derive the financial health of the company from a single page report.
- Assistance in Bank Audits: Determining which accounts have to be selected as samples depending upon the grey areas highlighted by Excel utility. With the help of Excel one can easily determine the accounts where the problem persists such as late payment of interest, non-payment of EMIs, Non-renewal of accounts etc.
- Filling of GST Returns: With the help of Excel, the data dump from the financial softwares of the client can be processed in such a manner that the GSTR-3B summary can be prepared automatically thereby resulting in saving the time involved in processing of returns.
- Sparkline Charts: A chart line is a feature that allows you to embed charts inside cells, greatly improving your ability to consolidate large amounts of information into a single spreadsheet.
- Making charts visually appealing
Excel Charts has many features for not only creating reports but also making them look attractive to readers.
- Time Series Charts
- Scatter plotting
- Trend Line
- Sharing data with teammates or clients depending on the user rights to be given to the audience.
- Creating forms for specific data entry from the audience/ clients.
- Use of special functions such as Conditional Formatting, Paste Special, Advance Sorting, Text to Columns, Advance Filters, etc.
FAQ - Self-Learning Certification Course
2. Four Month for Combo of Two Courses from the date of Purchase
3. Six Month for Combo of Three Courses from the date of Purchase
- A computer (desktop/laptop) with Intel i5 or equivalent processor, Minimum of 4 GB of RAM.
- Speaker/headphone for listening to audio.
- Web Browser: Firefox, Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or Safari
- Internet Speed : A broadband connection with a minimum 5 Mbps Internet speed.
About TaxGuru Edu
Online Courses | Online E-Book | Center of Learning
TaxGuru Edu is an education platform by TaxGuru focusing on Taxation, Accounting, Finance, Audit and Corporate Law. TaxGuru Edu Provides practical learning through full length courses delivered by eminent professionals through Online and Center Learning across India.
The very fact that a large number of C.A., C.S., ICWA, Finance Professionals, Tax Professionals and other Account professionals depends on TaxGuru Edu for their overall practical development speaks volumes about the authenticity, trust and reach of the services of TaxGuru Edu