Online Course Material
Get Best Online Course Material
Free access to interactive Query resolution forum.
Online Test for greater clearity
Online Certificate after the successful clearance of Exam.
Customs & FTP Course Schedule
Income Tax Course Schedule
Batch Start Date
8th Nov 2020
1st Nov 2020
Batch End Date
Saturday Evening: 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM
Saturday Morning: 7:00AM to 10:30AM
25 hrs detailed course.
40 hrs detailed course.
Special Features of Our Professional Develoment Courses
- The Online course will go with the live streaming to give you the updated law with real class experience.
- Detailed study to let you become an Expert in the field.
- Study in the comfort and privacy of your home.
- Certificate by Taxguru Edu after successful completion.
- Live Query resolution through free access to the interactive Query resolution forum.
- Reading Material Shall be provided in E-Form
- Batch on Weekends i.e Saturday and Sunday.
- Recording shall be provided for each session for a limited period.
Who can attend Professional Development Course?
- Finance professionals like CA/CS/CMA/Lawyers who deal in taxation to meet their professional need.
- Business Heads, Business Owners, CEO, CFO, Finance Directors, Tax Directors, Analysts, Department Heads and Project Heads
- SMEs, Traders, Tax Officials, Finance and Accounts Officers,
- Professionals who want to shift from finance to Taxation domain.
- GST Practitioners and Income Tax Practitioners.
- Individuals/beginners seeking career opportunity in the taxation domain.
Professional Development Course on Customs & FTP Detail
Course Coverage for Customs and FTP
- Overview of International Trade;
- What – Where &Why &How to Start Export – Import Business
- How to Identify Business Opportunities & Contact Overseas Customers; Trade Associations, Federations & Chambers;
- Product X Market Selection;
- Online Marketing – Identifying Buyers
- Overview of FTP
- Export Promotion Councils (EPC)& their Role in Export Promotion
- An Introduction to Customs Act, 1962 - Customs Valuation
- Import - Export Restrictions, Prohibitions Under Customs Law
- Customs Tariffs & Duties
- SEZ / FTWZ / EOU &Customs Bonded Warehousing;
- Manufacture and Other Operations in Customs Warehouse
- Anti-Dumping Duty; Safeguard Duty; Anti-Subsidy Duty
- Treatment of Exports & Import under GST
- Export Without Payment of Tax under LUT
- Export with Payment of IGST
- Export Refunds : ITC Refund / IGST Refund
- Other Provisions of GST Related to Export & Import
- Export Order - Fulfilment
- Export- Import Procedures & Documentation
- Indian Customs – EDI System :ICES &ICEGATE
- Self-Assessment &Risk Management System (RMS)
- Container Stuffing &Sealing : RFID
- e-Sanchit&Customs Faceless Clearances
- Import Duty Calculation - Other Formalities
- International Logistics
- 3 PL & 4 PL; INCOTERMS; Multimodal Transport; IMOProvisions
- Port & Shipping Formalities;
- Foreign Trade Policy & Handbook of Procedures;
- ITC (HS)
- Concept of Digital Signature and e-filing in DGFT
- Export Promotion Schemes MEIS, Adv. Authorization, EPCG – Duty Drawback
- Export Obligation Fulfilment - EODC
- Service Exports & Imports
- Export Refund for Service Exports
- Free Trade Agreements – FTAs
- Tariff & Non-Tariff Barriers;
- New Rules of Origin- CAROTAR 2020
- Merchant Exports
- Third Country Exports
- High Seas Exports
- Deemed Exports
- How to Send Samples;
- Import & Re-export of Rejected Goods;
- Project Imports
- RBI – FEMA
- Export Payment Methods –Documentary Collection & Letter of Credit
- Export Payment Methods - Risks : L/C Check List
- Export Finance: Pre & Post Export
- Banking Formalities- Realization of Export Proceeds
- Export Costing – Pricing
- Negotiating & Drafting International Contracts
- Risks in International Market; Country – Currency – Customer Risks
- Understanding Importing Country Regulations
- Mitigating Risks
- Customer Credential Verification – DnB& Bank Verifications;
- Insurance & ECGC Cover & Others Means;
- Export & Import Miscellaneous Provisions & Regulations;
- Trade Fairs & Exhibitions;
- WTO / WB / ICC / WCO etc
- Tips for Export & Import
- Case Laws & Case Studies
Professional Development Course on Income Tax Detail
Course Coverage for Income Tax Batch covers detailed analysis of Major Aspects of Income-tax law with special focus on
- Tax planning
- for salaried individuals
- for businessman
- capital gains
- succession planning with minimum taxes
- Taxation of Gifts
- Cash Transactions, etc
- Definition of Income and principles thereof
- -Capital vs Revenue receipts and expenditure
- -Diversion of income by overriding title
- -Taxability – who earned and who received
- Is Income-tax Department Faceless? Discussion in perspective of assessee’s rights and responsibilities.
- Income from House Property & relevant provisions of Clubbing of Income
- Filing of ITR Forms along with precautions to minimize CASS Scrutiny Selection
- Advance Tax
- TDS and its Compliances. TDS by business man and non-businessman
- Real Estate related provisions. Section 50C, 43CA, 269SS, 269T, Interest vs Cost of Acquisition, Section 54 & 54F – exemption on investment
- NR Taxation/International Taxation/ Taxability of Cross Border Transactions, Section 9 & 195, TRC, Form 15CA & 15CB, Section 90 & 91, DTAA – UN Model read with MLI, Concept of PE
- Transactions where not quoting PAN may invite enquiry
- Types of assessment with special focus on scrutiny assessment and income escaping assessment along with Safeguards, Drafting skills, Powers and procedure thereof
- Interest and penalty provisions under Income-tax Law
- Assessment and Appeals – Rights and Procedure
- How to create database of judgements
- Tax planning, Tax avoidance
- Maintenance of documents under Income Tax and period thereof
- Scrutiny by self before scrutiny by Income-tax Department
- Handling Faceless Assessments and Limiting Taxation Disputes
- Income tax Health Check-up Techniques
- Finance Act, 2020 and Changes in pursuance of Covid-19
FAQ - Self-Learning Certification Course
About TaxGuru Edu
Online Courses | Online E-Book | Center of Learning
TaxGuru Edu is an education platform by TaxGuru focusing on Taxation, Accounting, Finance, Audit and Corporate Law. TaxGuru Edu Provides practical learning through full length courses delivered by eminent professionals through Online and Center Learning across India.
The very fact that a large number of C.A., C.S., ICWA, Finance Professionals, Tax Professionals and other Account professionals depends on TaxGuru Edu for their overall practical development speaks volumes about the authenticity, trust and reach of the services of TaxGuru Edu