Online Course Material
Get Best Online Course Material
Free access to interactive Query resolution forum.
Online Test for greater clearity
Online Certificate after the successful clearance of Exam.
GST Course Schedule
Batch Start Date
6th Feb’ 2021
Batch End Date
30 Hrs Detailed Course
Special Features of Our Professional Develoment Courses
- The Online course will go with the live streaming to give you the updated law with real class experience.
- Detailed study to let you become an Expert in the field.
- Study in the comfort and privacy of your home.
- Certificate by Taxguru Edu after successful completion.
- Live Query resolution through free access to the interactive Query resolution forum.
- Reading Material Shall be provided in E-Form
- Batch on Weekends i.e Saturday and Sunday.
- Recording shall be provided for each session for a limited period.
Who can attend Professional Development Course?
- Finance professionals like CA/CS/CMA/Lawyers who deal in taxation to meet their professional need.
- Business Heads, Business Owners, CEO, CFO, Finance Directors, Tax Directors, Analysts, Department Heads and Project Heads
- SMEs, Traders, Tax Officials, Finance and Accounts Officers,
- Professionals who want to shift from finance to Taxation domain.
- GST Practitioners and Income Tax Practitioners.
- Individuals/beginners seeking career opportunity in the taxation domain.
Professional Development Course on GST Detail
Course Coverage for GST
- Constitutional Aspects, GST Laws, Basic Concepts of GST.
- Taxes Subsumed in GST, Concept of Central Sales Tax (CST), Compensation Cess, Valuation, Marginal Scheme, GST Illustrations, GST Set Off Rules (Sec 49 & 49A, Rule 88A), GST Amendment Act, GSTR 2A Reco with GSTR 3B, ITC of 110% of GSTR 2A.
- Form GSTR – 3B, GSTR – 1, GST Return Filing Procedure, GST and Customs Law, Import of Goods, Supply, Taxable/Exempt/Non Taxable/Zero Rated/Non GST Supply, Exemptions and Rate for Goods & Services, Input Tax Credit Reversal on Exempt and Taxable Supply, Proportionate Reversal of ITC.
- Registration (Sec 22), Aggregate Turnover, Exemption from Registration (Sec 23), Compulsory Registration (Sec 24), Schedule 3, Zero Rated Supply, Export, Supply to SEZ, Options under Zero Rated Supply, Deemed Export, ITC in case of Sale of Business Sec (18).
- Levy & Collection, Definition of Supply, Definition of Goods and Services, Schedule 1 (Related and Distinct person), Free supply of goods and services, Stock Transfer, Valuation Rules, Pure Agent and Reimbursements, TDS and TCS, Composite and Mixed Supply.
- Input Tax Credit, Conditions for taking ITC, Time limit for ITC, Negative List of Tax Credit, Definitions of Capital Goods, Inputs and Input Services, Refund of ITC and Formula, Inverted Duty Structure, Refund Mechanism and complete procedure, Refund of ITC and Formula.
- Reverse Charge Mechanism, Section 9(3) and 9(4), Goods Transport Agency (GTA), Rent a Cab, etc, Types of Invoices, Credit Note and Debit Note, Self-invoicing, Time of Supply, GST on Advances, Non-payment within 180 days, Interest.
- Place of Supply, Bill to – Ship to, Composition Scheme, Anti Profiteering, Input Service Distributor (ISD), Cross Charge, Job Worker,
- Transitional Scheme, Assessment, Appeals, Demand & Recovery, Advance Ruling, Penalty, Search seizure, etc, Complete Coverage of GST Laws for Annual Return and Audit along with Step by step Procedure.
Note: The session wise details may change depending on the need and requirement of the batch.
FAQ - Professional Development Course
About TaxGuru Edu
Online Courses | Online E-Book | Center of Learning
TaxGuru Edu is an education platform by TaxGuru focusing on Taxation, Accounting, Finance, Audit and Corporate Law. TaxGuru Edu Provides practical learning through full length courses delivered by eminent professionals through Online and Center Learning across India.
The very fact that a large number of C.A., C.S., ICWA, Finance Professionals, Tax Professionals and other Account professionals depends on TaxGuru Edu for their overall practical development speaks volumes about the authenticity, trust and reach of the services of TaxGuru Edu